Mango, Ginger and Turmeric Smoothie BowlSep 19, 2022
Reducing inflammation in your body can be key to supporting good gut health and immunity. This smoothie bowl incorporates all the anti-inflammatory goodness of ginger and turmeric with the deliciousness of mango to get you started! Add extra milk or water if you prefer to make it into a smoothie rather than a smoothie bowl.
Prep time: 2-3 minutes.
- 1 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup vanilla Greek yoghurt (can also use ½ teaspoon vanilla essence with plain Greek yoghurt)
- 3cm ginger knob
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¾ cup soy milk or milk of choice
1. Blend all ingredients in a NutriBullet or similar, until smooth.
2. Add your favourite toppings e.g. nuts, seeds, coconut, fruit
For more great recipe ideas every week, VISIT and LIKE our Instagram Page