Easy Paper-Bake SalmonAug 24, 2022
This is one of our favourite heart-healthy recipes and is not only delicious but quick and easy.
All wrapped up in baking paper, it can be prepared ahead of time and simply popped into the oven 15 minutes before you are ready to eat.
With everything contained in the baking paper, there is no need to prepare anything else.
Eating well for your heart means including plenty of plants and good fats and this recipe not only contains plenty of Omega-3 essential fatty acids in the salmon but the bonus of some mono-unsaturated plant fats in the extra virgin olive oil.
1 zucchini sliced lengthways
8 green beans
200g salmon fillet
1/2 red onion, sliced
5 cherry tomatoes, halved
3 lemon slices
- On a piece of baking paper, place slices of zucchini and green beans
- Top with salmon fillet, then place cherry tomatoes around the fillet
- Top fillet with red onion rings and lemon slices
- Season with salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil
- Wrap tightly in baking paper
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes
- Unwrap from baking paper and serve.
For more great recipe ideas every week, VISIT and LIKE our Instagram Page