Got the same old New Year’s Resolutions? Get rid of them.
Not only do they set you up for feeling like a failure, but they can be overwhelming and steal the fun.
Instead, assign yourself weekly challenges. 7-Day goals are much more real & fun and give you that sweet taste of success sooner.
Success is motivating. And when it comes regularly, it can build MOMENTUM and confidence and eventually lead you to exactly where you want to be.
Weekly Challenge Ideas
Choose one challenge to focus on each week such as:
- Start each day with a big glass of water +/- a squeeze of fresh lemon
- Add some protein for breakfast (eggs + wholegrain toast / Greek yoghurt + berries)
- Go green at lunch (DIY salad bowl) instead of eating out – great for the $ goals too
- Chew each bite 15 times
- Swap your afternoon caffeine hit for herbal tea every day
- Enjoy 30g (1/4 cup) unsalted nuts for afternoon tea to help keep the hunger monster at bay for dinner
- Set a cut-off time for eating each night (say 8pm)– you will be amazed at how effective this is at managing your weight
- Get to bed by 9.30pm every night – 7-9 hours sleep is crucial for vitality and health
- Say a positive affirmation to yourself 7-times each day
- Stretch for 7-mins daily