· 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
· 2 large mashed bananas
· 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
· 2 tablespoons milk
· 3 large eggs
· 1 tablespoon honey
· 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
· 1 teaspoon cinnamon
· Pinch of salt
· 1 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Use a nutri-bullet or blender to grind the oats to a smoother texture to start or if you are short on time you could try using quick oats.
2. Place the oats and all other ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. For a smoother texture, use a blender on medium to high speed, stopping to stir a few times as needed, until the batter is very smooth and well combined, about 2 minutes.
3. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a non-stick fry pan and place dollops of batter on the heated pan.
5. Flip once bubbles appear.
6. Serve plain or with your favourite topping such as maple syrup, honey, Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, peanut butter
IMAGE CREDIT: Well Plated